Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just a thought..



Of late, I have realized that the level of my writing in terms of creativity, content and flow of expression has suffered a notch. To be honest, I feel this might have been due to the fact that I had kept myself away from creative writing for quite some time.
Before these feelings take over and I start indulging in thoughts of drowning myself in sea of remorse, the blog that follows is a sincere attempt from my side to reclaim what I consider a forte for myself and for anyone else for that matter – Creative Writing.

The feeling of expressing yourself creatively and precisely, with only words, is something to rejoice. This is the kind of feeling that never gets old. Every time you read a good piece of writing done by you, a sense of self-satisfaction descends upon you. You come to believe that others who have read it as well might have been impressed or in the least bit intrigued / entertained by your point of view.

Don’t misinterpret this as the trait of a show-off. Hell No!! I have some 3 odd followers of my blog posts (one of them including myself). So, there’s no one to show-off to actually.

Let’s not get into this mood, but, instead let’s put on a thinking cap and write something worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment